Susan’s Top 5 Faves
We love what we do and we think it shows in the epic transformations that we help our clients to achieve. While we are proud of all of our custom homes, renovations, and additions, these are a few of my personal favorites! Check out my Top 5 Faves and let me know what inspires you.
Whole House Renovation (#1)
- World’s tiniest powder room – compact toilet, tiny vanity, WOW wallpaper! And that mirror!
- Laundry – baskets, drawers, & cabinets for storage and lots of countertop space for folding!
- Original hardwood floors – just love when we can save the floors, add new raw boards where needed, and refinish them all!
- Third floor playroom – it took some work, but who wouldn’t love having this space to send the kids to play!?!
- Original staircase – this is such a great feature of this home and we are so glad we could refresh it a little and keep it!
First Floor Renovation
This project has remained a fan favorite for years…
- Our first kitchen with double islands!
- Dog wash in laundry/mudroom – good for kids too!
- Incredible hall of pantry cabinets
- Powder room – sink, light, mirror, and that gold tile
- Dressing table in front of the window – beautiful!
Kitchen + Mudroom + Laundry Renovation
- Black and gold tones on lighting, cabinet hardware and kitchen faucet
- Beautiful custom hood – love the shelves above.
- That curved backsplash over the stove – LOVE! The wallpaper peaking through really sets it off.
- Glass door knob on pantry – love the little details.
- Cabinet with doors that retract – TV and “storage for stuff” you want to keep out of site.
- The bar sink area with floating shelves – perfect spot to get a glass of wine or fill up the coffee pot conveniently hidden in the pantry. There is a second pull-out trash can in this area too.
- The pantry is a show stopper of it’s own – if your shelves are too deep you can’t see what you have – toaster and coffee pot in there.
- Shallow cabinets at the front of the island – utilizing every square inch of storage.
- Hood with ledge – perfect for seasonal décor
- Wood-stained interior on glass cabinet doors – really showcases beautiful accessories and dishes
Whole House Renovation (#2)
- Brick wall in foyer – such great texture and a great way to set off such a narrow space.
- Cool trapdoor to cellar? Yes, please! Sturdy enough to walk over forever, but quite the conversation piece.
- Wisk pendant lights over island – great scale – big enough for a statement – not so big they block the view.
- “Hobbit” closet door in the bathroom – we utilized the space under the roof for a reach in closet for extra toiletries.
- 5 panel frosted glass doors – one upstairs hiding the stackable washer and dryer and one in the kitchen hiding the utility cabinet with the tankless water heater and misc. broom storage.