What to Expect
Reimagining your home may feel daunting, so we like to keep our process simple and straightforward:
- AN EPIC APPOINTMENT The first step can be the hardest, so let’s start simple. Schedule an initial consultation with us and we will make a quick visit to your home that will allow us to get to know you, your current space, and what needs to be reimagined to make your home a better fit for your family.
- PRELIMINARY ESTIMATE & BUDGET REVIEW Based on our initial visit, we will put together a preliminary estimate of the project so you can decide if it works with your budget.
- DRAWINGS & DETAILS We will determine the need for an architect if you don’t already have one, and then will bring together your project team for an on-site Team Meeting with our subcontractors. After a quick review of the drawings, we will begin shopping for all the fun details, which will also allow us to finalize your project cost.
- FINAL ESTIMATE, CONTRACT & PERMITS Once we deliver a final estimate based on your preliminary selections and execute a contract with you, we will submit for applicable permits and set a start date.
- LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION! Now it’s time to have some fun! We will snap a few “before” photos so we can capture the magic that is about to take place, and then our team will get to work reimagining your home. Trust us, it will be Epic!
Schedule Your Consultation
Every renovation article, blog, TV show or Facebook post you read varies greatly in regards to budget expectations. While every Epic project is completely custom, here’s what our clients have been averaging in the last year.
Kitchens: $65,000 – $150,000
Owners Bath: $45,000 – $85,000
Hall Bath: $30,000 – $50,000
Outdoor Living: $65,000 – $200,000
New Custom Homes: $275/sf+